Stuff A Truck Food Drive
Donating food items to the local food pantries is one of the best ways to give back to the local community! With the COVID-19 isolations and quarantines, many people have been impacted and many are in need. We will be collecting non-perishable food donations up to Thursday, May 14th at 9:00am. We can drop off a bag for you to fill if you have several items to donate. We can then pick up the bags and deliver the items to the food donation truck headed to the local food pantries.
Here is a list of needed items:
- Canned fish such as salmon, tuna, or sardines
- Canned meats such as chicken or turkey
- Whole grains such as quinoa or spelt
- Rice (brown or wild)
- Steel-cut or rolled oats
- Whole-grain dry cereals with at least 5 grams of fiber per serving
- Whole-grain pasta
- Fruits in natural juice with no added sugar
- Canned vegetables with low salt or no added salt
- Canned fruit packed in water instead of syrup
- Canned or boxed low-sodium soups and stews
- Dried or canned legumes such as peas, lentils, peanuts, or beans
- Pureed foods such as sweet potato, pumpkin, and applesauce
- Low-fat dry or shelf-stable milk
- Nut butter including peanut, almond, or walnut
Call or text us to pick up your donation bag before Thursday, May 14th @ 9am at 636-295-6744.
- OR -
Drop off your food items directly at the following location anytime 9am - 12pm on Thursday, May 14th:
|Keller Williams Realty West
856 Waterbury Falls Dr.
O'Fallon, MO 63368